When you connect Medusa to your computer then you may see that virtual communication port (VCP) in your system appears. Medusa has built-in simple command console. Using console application (such as "minicom" on Mac/Unix or "putty" on Windows) you may connect to the Medusa and run extra commands to change things that are currently not in the menu.
To display available commands with short description please run "help" command.
- Set screen to "mono" with "olive" filter (RGB color 0xCCFF00)
rgbcurve filter CCFF00
- Set screen to "mono" with specific gradient
rgbcurve gradient 0:000000 25:000063 67:7D005E 122:C70000 214:E9E900 255:FFFFFF
- Force processing SCART signal as RGB signal (ignore voltage on fast switch pin)
- Force using only green signal on RGB (as a monochrome signal - copy green to red and blue)
rgbcurve mfg 1
- Connect Y/CV input to Green input of RGB A/D (instead of standard green signal)