There are three buttons "left", "middle" and "right".
- Standard functions
- "left" - "up"
- "middle" - "down"
- "right" - "enter"
- Special functions (when both RGB and SDTV signals are detected - LED is yellow)
- "middle" - switch between RGB and SDTV input.
- Special functions (after power on)
- "right" alone - enter "firmware updater" - usually you do not need to do that manually - firmware updating application does this automatically for you
- "left" and "middle" together - factory reset (blue LED should be on for couple of seconds)
Info on OLED
- - used A/D chip (RGB or SDTV) and input (SCART/VGA for RGB and S-VIDEO/CVBS for SDTV) or firmware version when there is no input signal
- - detected mode, for RGB name of the system ("Atari ST PAL", "Amiga PAL" itp.), for SDTV detected signal standard (PAL, NTSC, SECAM with type) or "NO INPUT SIGNAL"
- - Horizontal frequency of input signal
- - Vertival frequency of input (and output) signal
- - Flags (such as LINEDBL - line doubling)
- - Current DVI window (you may think of it as a "resolution")
- - Screen shift horizontal:vertical
- - Working Pixel Frequency
Front LED color
- Red - RGB signal detected
- Green - SDTV signal detected
- Yellow - both signals detected (RGB on VGA and SDTV on SCART) - in this mode you may switch input using "middle" button
- Blue - firmware flash / clearing settings
- Nothing - no input signal detected